Wednesday, September 21, 2011

well here it is again

Well it's Wednesday and we appear to have reached the half way point in the week. Personally I am having one of those weeks that remind me of being in my true home. I am still walking erect, meeting everyone's eye and smiling, because the world needs me to be strong, and the whole time I am worrying about incoming. This too shall pass, so the do-gooders claim, (I hate those mother fuckers frankly).

So it's Wednesday and I just want to ask a couple of questions. First off, who the hell is Chas Bono? What has he/she ever done to be given the honor of competing in the same venue that Ty Murry and Emmit Smith have? It really pisses me off that the middle age housewives of this country have decided that being the transvestite child of a celebrity makes you eligible for adulation. Please you have got to be fucking kidding me, in the first place Chaz will never be a man, because he/she has skipped all the really hard parts of being a man, like the high school locker room. You can spend all the money you want changing your body, but if you have never been in a wet towel snapping fight, you haven't even reached male puberty! In the second place he/she makes Steve Wozniak look butch. At least Woz there to have fun, Chaz is a political statement, well an attempted one since it is actually incoherent. Finally my Dad was a block mason, so I guess I am qualified to build you a house. Please send a check made out to my middle name, CASH, and I will be right over to start your room addition.

Next question, I learned yesterday that Maurice Sendak is gay why? Not why is he gay, I don't care, but why do you feel the need to tell me? It is now 2011, and we are still so repressed that the sexuality of my favorite children's author needs to be noted in an article about his latest book. I swear to you right now, if you ever write an article about me you had better not even think about noting in it that I am straight! In the first place I am an author, I write things that I hope will make you laugh, cry, or swear at me, that's all, just because I share the product of my mind with you doesn't mean you get to share my life. Secondly what if some poor lonely gay man is reading this and fantasizing about how great it would be to fall in love with a slightly above average blog writer, why would you be so cruel as to disillusion him. My God have some respect for other peoples feelings. I know that's no longer a great American trait, but we could try to be nice to other people and respect their privacy once in a while couldn't we? Please!

1 comment: