Monday, September 12, 2011

if your shocked it's because you don't pay attention

It’s my birthday, great, my birthdays usually suck, and I try to ignore them. This year due to Facebook everyone seems to know so, I have decided to do something for myself. I think this year for my birthday I want to tell the truth about some things and let the chips fall where they may so strap in tight.
I have deleted the rest of this blog because you know what the truth is. The truth is there are about 3 people in this world who know me and always get the truth from me. They enjoy this privilege, because they are self sacrificing caring individuals, who took the time to really get to know me. If you aren't one of them and you want to be I suggest you try a different approach, of course you won't listen, but hey I tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment